13 Clapham Gr
13 Clapham Gr, Stokes valley
Private Sale (professional photos coming soon)
- Location: 13 Clapham Grove, Stokes Valley, Lower Hutt
- 3 bedroom house with 1 bathroom, Car port, and Deck,
- On-premise parking up to 3 vehicles on front Courtyard
- House is fully insulated
- New Heat Pump installed in 03/21 & Gas Radiator Central Heating
- Gas Oven and hob, Infinity hot water, Dishwasher, Spa Bath, DVS, Built in wardrobes in each room, Separate Laundry room, covered washing lines, Separate Secure Storage
- Easy transport to Wellington, Lower Hutt City, Upper Hutt
- Walking distance to bus stop and 5 mins to Pomare Rail Station
- 2 mins to Stokes valley Community Hub ( Super market, Swimming Pool, Library, Child Care, Medical Center, pub, fast food etc )
- Close to Holborn / stokes valley Kindergartens, Tui Glen, Tawhai & Koraunui Schools
- Floor Area 100 square meters
- Land Area 820 square meters
- Title : Free Hold
- LIM report available on request
- Easy subdivision options
- Rented for $600 per week & lovely tenants for more than 2 years
- View by appointment, serious buyers only
- Offers welcome
- Private Sale by offer
- Contact : [email protected], 0225 115 225
This nicely presented three bedroom property is a must see.
Situated in Clapham Grove which is nice and private and located at the end of a cul de sac.
When entering the property you walk up a few stairs which takes you onto a deck and through the front door that has an open plan lounge / dinning and kitchen.
Modernized kitchen with bench tops either side, gas oven with bench top gas cooker, splash back behind and a range hood above. Pantry as well as plenty of cupboard space, dual sink with waste master, dishwasher, dual wine rack and a bread board cupboard.
Heading out the kitchen and down the hallway you have three double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
Bathroom also runs off the hallway which offers you a separate spa bath and shower cubicle, as well as an extractor fan and heater.
Property is sunny with good views, fully insulated.
Heading outside you have a deck, back yard which is lined with mature trees, plants and shrubs, front court yard with a carport for parking.